Piccadilly Park is starting to take shape! Everyone is invited to attend the ribbon cutting and grand opening for the splash pad on Memorial Day!
· The parking lot for Piccadilly Park is complete. Thank you to Valley Regional Transit (VRT) who helped fund the project and to Knife River for construction.
· The VRT bus shelter is in place for residents who commute in the morning to the Boise area. Residents are asked to park at Piccadilly Park and cross at the crosswalk.
· The 8’ wide asphalt pathway along the front of Piccadilly Park will be extended to North Highland Court allowing walking access to the park.
· The splash pad is under construction and will be open for summer.
· The farmers market is being also under construction. An official farmers date and time will be determined. All those interested in participating in the farmers market should contact Dawn Dalton at City Hall 208-585-3133
· City staff are installing the sprinkler system and landscaping.